Five hectares (12.4 acres ) land in Umécuaro, 30km south of Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico.
Price: 6,500,000 pesos
- 1 km away from a big lake, perfect for fishing, kayaking and other water sports.
- Securely fenced, with its own fresh water source and electricity.
- with 4 existing constructions on site: 1 cement house with 2 stories, 3 wood/adobe cabañas.
- There are organic editable cactus, pine trees, hundreds of fruits planted, (citrus, avocado, banana, mulberry, mango, pomegranate, fig, pistachio and many more)with drip irrigation system installed.
- Very fertile soil, can grow almost anything.
- Temperate weather year around.
- Very safe and friendly local communities around.
- Very Close to Patzcuaro and Morelia, where you can find expats communities from US and Canada .
- Clear title.