A tour package promotion from four RV parks in Mexico
We are happy to announce that one more RV Park has joined our great promotion! Welcome Roca Azul located by beautiful Lake Chapala.
Also we are now running two caravans per month from two different locations. Crossing at Laredo Texas at the Columbia Bridge and Nogales Arizona crossing at the Mariposa Bridge.
Four RV parks, strategically located in Mexico, are joining forces to invite all RVers to spend this winter RVing in Mexico in a special way.
The scheduled dates for the caravans are October 15, 2020, November 15, 2020, December 15, 2020 and January 15, 2021.
The border crossings are Laredo Texas and Nogales Arizona.
The tour package includes:
- A minimum of five RV’s is needed to make a Caravan.
- Guide and support services starting from the US border to the first RV Park. And to each following RV Park after that. The cost for the guide and support service is $100 USD per section of the trip in between RV Parks. Estimated $500 USD total including the trip back to the border.
- At least one month stay in each RV Park, packed with carefully planned activities, to provide RVers with opportunities to explore nature and nearby tourist attractions, to experience authentic Mexican culture and history, socialize with other RVers as well as get plentiful of rest.
- All the parks are at secure locations, with access to plenty of tourist attractions.
- All the parks provide full hookups with affordable monthly rates.
- Copy of the itinerary will be emailed to you once you confirm your spot in the caravan.
- Details of the programmed itinerary may change depending on circumstances out of our control.
1) San Juan del Lago Eco RV Community
- Located in the central highland, with panoramic views of beautiful lake Cuitzeo, in the state of Michoacan.
- Spacious sites of 30 by 60 feet with full hookups with 30amps electricity
- Monthly rate: 350 USD (including electricity)
- GPS: (19.90678, -101.119648
- For menu of planned activities and nearby attractions please click on the page "Activities"
3) El Rancho RV Park, Oaxaca
- Located near the state capital Oaxaca city, in the southern state of Oaxaca
- Monthly rate: 350 USD with full hookups (including electricity)
- GPS: 17.053510, -96.642150
- For menu of planned activities and nearby attractions please check out the park’s site: www.elranchorv.mx
2) Rancho Buganvilias RV park, San Telmo, Michoacan
- Located on Pacific coast, south of Puerto Vallarta, in the state of Michoacan.
- Beach front sites with full hookups
- Monthly rate: 300 USD with metered electricity
- GPS: 18.511517, -103.584306
- For menu of planned activities and nearby attractions please check out the park’s site: www.ranchob.com
4) Roca Azul RV Park, Chapala, Jalisco
- Located by Lake Chapala, Jocotepec in the state of Jalisco
- With Lake front views. Monthly rate: 350 USD with full hookups
- GPS: 20.266731, -103.423199
- For menu of planned activities and nearby attractions please check out the RV park’s website