Three RV parks, strategically located in Mexico, are joining forces to invite all the RVers to spend this winter RVing in Mexico in a special way.
The tour package includes:
- Caravan with guide and support services from Laredo, TX to the first RV park San Juan del Lago Eco RV community.
- The cost for each RV is 100 USD, with a minimum of 5 RVs.
- At least one month stay in each RV park, packed with carefully planned activities, to provide RVers with opportunities to explore nature and nearby tourist attractions, to experience authentic Mexican culture and history, socialize with other RVers as well as get plentiful of rest.
- Guide and support services between the parks. Cost per RV: 100 USD
- All the parks are at secure locations, with access to plenty of tourist attractions. All the parks provide full hookups with affordable monthly rates.
- The first caravan is scheduled on the 15th of Oct, 2019. Depending on the demand, the next one can be arranged on the 29th of Oct. Then on the 15th of each following month until January 2020.
1) San Juan del Lago Eco RV Community
- Located in the central highland, with panoramic views of beautiful lake Cuitzeo, in the state of Michoacan.
- Spacious sites of 30 by 60 feet with full hookups with 30amps electricity
- Monthly rate: 350 USD (including electricity)
- GPS: (19.90678, -101.119648
- For menu of planned activities and nearby attractions please click on the page Amenities
3) El Rancho RV Park, Oaxaca
- Located near the state capital Oaxaca city, in the southern state of Oaxaca
- Monthly rate: 350 USD with full hookups (including electricity)
- GPS: 17.053510, -96.642150
- For menu of planned activities and nearby attractions please check out the park’s site: www.elranchorv.mx
2) Rancho Buganvilias RV park, San Telmo, Michoacan
- Located on Pacific coast, south of Puerto Vallarta, in the state of Michoacan.
- Beach front sites with full hookups
- Monthly rate: 300 USD with metered electricity
- GPS: 18.511517, -103.584306
- For menu of planned activities and nearby attractions please check out the park’s site: www.ranchob.com